We are a global data provider.
Our company is a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate experts. Join our team and start creating with us the future of the ad tech industry.
Joining OnAudience.com team as a Junior BD Manager equals:
- Sales, presentation of the information and its promotion among potential customers of the solutions developed by OnAudience.com – Data Exchange, Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Determination of the possibilities of extending collaboration with current OnAudience.com’s clients
- Analysis of action of the competition on the local market
- Expanding the company’s client portfolio
- reporting directly to Business Development Director
- aImplementation of designated further sales strategy
- collaboration with company partners, such as Google.
Sounds legal? Check our requirements:
- Good understanding of the online media and marketing industry – no worries, we provide you with all of the necessary tools!
- Problem Solving Skills? – it’s a must!
- At least 1 year of BD/Sales Experience – More than welcome!
- A “can do & sky is the limit” attitude along with positive mindset
- Big Data & New Technology Geek? Yes, please!
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- Independent selection of methods and ways of carrying out the action to obtain the desired effect, with the simultaneous support of experienced managers if you need it;
- Opportunity to gain new experience in a dynamic and modernly managed company with a flat structure;
- Work in a young but experienced team (the average age in our organization is approx. 29), which creates a relaxed atmosphere, conducive to innovation and development;
- A hybrid model of work and the possibility of using an office located in the atmospheric and modern “Elektrowni Powiśle”;
- Benefits: medical care, sports card;
- Integration meetings and a lot of smiles at breakfast served daily for all employees;
- Work on modern Apple tools;
- A small team that enjoys each other’s company not only at work, but also afterwards.
Junior Business Development Manager
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.